Reformed National Professional Qualifications
To address the broad range of responsibilities of current and aspiring middle leaders, the Middle Leadership NPQ has been replaced with three new specialist NPQs.
National Professional Qualification for Leading Teaching (NPQLT)
National Professional Qualification for Leading Behaviour and Culture (NPQLBC)
National Professional Qualification for Leading Teacher Development (NPQLTD)
The reformed suite also includes:
National Professional Qualification for Senior Leadership (NPQSL)
National Professional Qualification for Headship (NPQH)
National Professional Qualification for Executive Leadership (NPQEL).
In addition, this year the following new NPQs have been added:
National Professional Qualification for Early Years Leaders, https://www.bestpracticenet.co.uk/npqeyl
National Professional Qualification for Leading Literacy, https://www.bestpracticenet.co.uk/npqll
All of these NPQs are currently free to undertake. In addition, if your school has fewer than 600 pupils, it is also eligible for an additional payment of £200 per participant through the DfE “Targeted Support Fund” to help to support teachers and leaders to undertake the NPQs.
How to Apply:
As in previous years, applications are made online through Best Practice Network.
Log onto the website: http://www.bhttp://www.outstandingleaders.org/estpracticenet.co.uk/
· Select programme
· The “Apply Now” button can be found on the right side of each individual programme on the pages
· If this is your first encounter with Best Practice, you will be asked to ‘Register’ and then ‘Apply’
- When completing your application, please note that the delivery model is ‘Standard Blended Learning’ and under “Engagement Route” your delivery partner is ‘Community Academies Trust Teaching School’, allocation code ‘CATTS’ – this will ensure that you are grouped with other colleagues across our trust who are applying to do the same course.
- Your school setting details: your school is part of a Multi Academy Trust
- Invoicing Arrangements: Please select “Scholarship” when prompted.